2. Data controllers
The Data Controller is LAICA SpA – Company with sole shareholder and subject to the management and coordination of Strix Group PLC.
Viale del Lavoro, 10 – 36048 Fraz. Ponte – Barbarano Mossano (VI), Italy
Tel. (+39) 0444 795 314 – Fax (+39) 0444 795 324 – e-mail: email@example.com
VAT No. 00288500242.
3. Purposes of data processing
Some personal data may be requested in order to provide the requested services. In particular:
This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with identified users but, due to its nature, it may lead to the identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category includes:
- the IP addresses, or domain names, of the computers used to connect to the Website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, timestamp of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating server response status (successful, error etc.), and other parameters pertaining to the user’s operating system, and IT environment
- subscriptions to our mailing list service to receive commercial information (newsletter), the promotion of our activities and the provision of our services by e-mail
- requests for information through completing the contact form or electronically
- previous consents, creation of a consumer database and analysis of consumption habits and choices, market analysis and data processing for statistical purposes, for profiling purposes, in order to improve your browsing experience on the website, also in order to allow us to send business offers in line with your interests.
We use personal data collected in the following ways:
- newsletter subscription: e-mail address or phone number.
- information requests via the contact form: contact details, such as name and surname, e-mail address, city and province of residence
- profiling: contact details, such as name and surname, e-mail address, city and province of residence.
We use the personal data collected in the following ways:
- to create a consumer database and analyse consumption habits and choices, as well as to perform market analysis, and data processing for statistical purposes
- to communicate information about our services and for other promotional purposes
- to ensure optimal functionality of the websites
- to carry out, improve and maintain our business and services
4. Sharing of personal data
The personal data you provide will not be disclosed or shared with third parties, apart from primary third-party companies (business partners and service providers) if and as legitimately appointed by LAICA SpA to perform activities functional to achieving the purposes referred to in paragraph 3. In any case, the data will be processed with the same security and confidentiality guarantees offered by LAICA SpA.
More detailed information about the names of internal and external data processors may be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties, except to the extent necessary to:
- comply with a request from the government, a court order or to comply with applicable laws;
- to prevent illegal use of our websites;
- to defend ourselves against third party claims; and
- facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
5. Processing methods and data preservation
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our services will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: the retention of personal data will take place in paper and/or electronic/IT format, and for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the required purposes, respecting your privacy and current regulations.
Newsletter: personal data will be stored until unsubscribed, via a link in each e-mail or in any case after 12 months from the last communication of which there is evidence of non-direct interaction (clicking on, opening, replying).
Contact form: personal data will be stored electronically and for the time strictly necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes referred to in paragraph 3, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
Profiling: we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable law, respectively equal to 12 months.
Right to be forgotten: in case of exercise of the right to be forgotten through the request for explicit cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be stored, in a protected form and with restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently will be erased securely or anonymised irreversibly.
Telematic traffic: data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law no. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
6. Rights relating to personal data
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that a personal data treatment is being processed, by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to the registered office of LAICA SpA In this case has the right to:
- Obtain access to personal data, request the correction or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data or oppose its processing;
- Receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and have the right to transmit such data to another data controller (data portability);
- Be informed of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- If already issued, withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- To put forward a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy) http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
Export and deletion of personal data
The data will be exported within 30 days or, in case the export becomes particularly complex, within three months.
The cancellation will be made within the established technical times and in accordance with the retention period explained in paragraph 5.
7. Nature of the contribution, consequences of refusal to respond to consent
The provision of data is optional and is returned to the user’s will. However, failure to provide the requested data makes it impossible to follow up the specific service requested. Consent to the processing of the aforesaid data is necessary as they are collected outside previous contractual agreements.
To give the correct treatment of the data it is necessary to fill in at least the fields marked with an asterisk, as they are indispensable for the provision of the service.
The consent is also necessary for the completion of the request for information from the contact form, to be subject to profiling and to receive promotional and commercial information from LAICA SpA via email.
Please therefore check the respective authorization boxes for the processing of personal data for specific purposes.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. If you want to provide a feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or you wish to exercise your rights regarding personal data, please contact the references in the Data Controller section
The Owner receives and records information from yours browser when using our Sites, which may also include personal data. We use i cookie to collect this information, which may include among others: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, information on cookie and information about the fact that the device has software to access certain features; (Iii) unique device identifier and type of device; (iv) domain, type of browser and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) sites web previously visited; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as i click made, the purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and reference URLs.
Even third parties can collect information from the Sites via cookie. Third parties collect data directly from yours web browser and the processing and processing of these data is subject to the respective ones privacy policies.
Functional: these cookies they are necessary for the basic functionality of the Websites and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow users to remember when browsing the site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help provide assistance with security issues and regulatory compliance.
Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Websites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed of processing requests and allow you to store preferences for the selected website. If you refuse these cookies it can lead to less specific indications and to slower operation of the website.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google collects Personal Information for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google.
The integration of Google Analytics anonymises the IP address of any visitor. Anonymity works by abbreviating user’s IP addresses within the borders of European Union Member States or other countries adhering to the agreement in the European Economic Area.
Personal data collected: Cookies and User data.
Social media and advertising: cookies related to social media offer the ability to connect to social network (specifically Facebook, YouTube) and share contents of our sites via social media. Cookie advertisers (third parties) collect information to help you better tailor advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refuse these cookies may involve displaying advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and/or sharing content on social media.
For a full and updated summary of all the third parties that access the web browser, it is advisable to install specially created web browser plug-ins. You can also choose to allow the computer send an alert each time a message cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do it in the settings of the browser on each browser and device that is used. Every browser it is partly different, so you will have to consult the guide menu of the browser to know the correct way to change cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our websites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
How to limit or disable cookies
Be careful, disabling cookies this website may not work properly.
You can select/deselect individual cookies by intervening directly from the browser. Below are the instructions for the most popular browsers.
Each browser provides ways of limiting or disabling cookies.
For more information on cookie management visit the appropriate links: Internet Explorer- Firefox- Chrome- Safari
Internet Explorer 8.0+:
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar and select “Internet Options”.
Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top.
Drag the slider to “Block all cookies”.
Click on “Tools” in the menu bar
Click on the “Privacy” tab
Tick the box “Activate the anti-tracking option for personal data”
Click on the “Menu Chrome” in the browser toolbar
Click on “Show advanced settings”
In the Privacy section, click on the “Content settings” button
In the “Cookies” section, select “Ignore exceptions and block” ‘setting of third-party cookies’
Click on the Safari menu and select “Preferences”
Click on the “Security” tab.
In the “Accept cookies” section, specify whether to accept cookies always, never or only from the websites visited. For an explanation of the different options, click on the Help button in the form of a question mark. If Safari is set to block cookies, you may need to accept them temporarily for the page to open. Then repeat the above steps and select “Always”. Once you have finished using the guide, deactivate cookies again and delete them. How to disable third-party cookies
– Google services– Facebook –
How to disable cookies on a Smartphone and Tablet
Go to iOS Settings (on the icon on the home screen) and select the Safari icon from the menu that opens. Proceed to Block cookies and check the option Always block to completely disable cookies. To activate the Do Not Track function, go back to the Settings> Safari menu and set the lever for the Do not detect item to ON.
Android – Chrome browser
Go to Menu located at the top right (the icon with the three dots) and select the item Settings from the menu that appears. In the page that opens, click on the item Content settings and remove the check from the option Accept cookies. If you want to activate the Do Not Track function, go to Settings> Privacy, click on the “Do not track” button and move the lever located at the top right to ON.
Android – Firefox browser
Go to Menu located at the top right (the icon with the three dots) and select the item Settings from the menu that appears. On the page that opens, click on Cookies and put the check mark on Disable if you want to disable them completely or on Active, excluding third parties if you want to disable them only for third-party sites. To activate the Do Not Track function, instead click on the Tracking item and choose the option Ask the sites not to make any tracing from the box that opens.