Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Avocado is a perfect ingredient to add to our diet as it is rich in good fats, beta-carotene and potassium.
Furthermore the creamy texture of this smoothie makes it perfect in salads and especially in smoothies.
1. Insert the coconut milk into the graduated jug first, then lime juice, soy yogurt, avocado and spinach leaves.
2. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
3. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
4. Remove the vacuum connector once the operation is completed.
5. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
6. Open the lid letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … enjoy all the taste of lightness!