Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
This smoothie is a combination of antioxidants, fiber and good fats (omega-3 and omega-6), the latter coming from chia seeds.
Blueberries are rich in vitamin A and C, in addition the anthocyanins they contain have a beneficial effect on fragile capillaries.
1. Insert the almond milk into the graduated jug and then lemon juice, blueberries, spinach leaves and chia seeds.
2. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
3. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
4. Remove the vacuum connector once the operation is completed.
5. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
6. Open the lid letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … fill up with wellness!