Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Energy coffee smoothie
Recommended between waking up and the gym, this smoothie, characterized by bananas and coffee, gives a boost of energy and calories necessary to face any work out the office desk!
1. First insert the coffee and the oat milk and then ice in the graduated pitcher and close with the lid. Chop the ice with the “ICE CRUSH” function.
2. Once the ice has been chopped open the lid of the graduated jug and place bananas and spinach leaves inside.
3. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
4. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
5. Remove the vacuum connector once the operation is completed.
6. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
7. Open the lid letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … face every challenge with the energy of coffee!