Recipes for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Almond milk, coffee, banana and cocoa: the winning combination of this delicious and rich smoothie to face the day with the right energy!
1. First insert the almond milk and the coffee then the ice in the graduated pitcher and close with the lid. Chop the ice with the “ICE CRUSH” function.
2. Once the ice has been chopped open the lid of the graduated jug and place inside it a banana, bitter cocoa and, if you like, a pinch of cinnamon.
3. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
4. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
5. Remove the vacuum connector once the vacuum operation is completed.
6. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
7. Open the lid by letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … feel that energy!