Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Peach melba smoothie
Inspired by the dessert created by the French chef Escoffier in honor of the opera singer Nellie Melba, this smoothie is amazing for the little ones but will also enchant adults thanks to its tasty notes.
Peaches combined with raspberries reach very high levels of goodies together with vanilla ice cream!
RECIPES FOR CHILDREN
1. Insert the milk into the graduated jug first and then peaches, raspberries, lemon juice and vanilla ice cream.
2. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
3. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
4. Remove the vacuum connector once the vacuum operation is completed.
5. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
6. Open the lid by letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … enjoy this fresh and sweet melody!