Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Vitamin C smoothie
Fill your vitamin C with this smoothie to counter the first cold symptoms!
The mango, pineapple and orange blended together are a tasty natural remedy and effective against seasonal ailments that will appeal to children.
RECIPES FOR CHILDREN
1. First insert the Greek yogurt and orange juice then the ice in the graduated pitcher and close with the lid. Chop the ice with the “ICE CRUSH” function.
2. Once the ice has been chopped open the lid of the graduated jug and place honey, lime juice, mango and pineapple inside.
3. Close the jug well with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
4. Create the vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
5. Remove the vacuum connector once the vacuum operation is completed.
6. Blend using the pre-set program “SMOOTHIE”.
7. Open the lid by letting in the air, pour the smoothie into the glasses and … fill up with vitamin C!