Recipe for Mixer XPro VB3300 LAICA
Close your eyes and imagine yourself on a beach, in the shade of a palm tree: this smoothie perfectly combines pineapple, coconut milk and ginger to make you feel immediately on vacation.
The almonds in addition provide magnesium and calcium while the turmeric has known anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant properties.
1. First insert the coconut milk and then the ice in the graduated pitcher and close with the lid. Chop the ice with the “ICE CRUSH” function.
2. Once the ice has been chopped open the lid of the graduated jug and place the almonds inside, close the jug with the lid.
3. Press the “PULSE” button 10 times, open the lid and insert the remaining ingredients: lemon juice, ginger, pineapple and turmeric powder.
4. Close the jug tightly with the lid and connect the blender to the LAICA vacuum machine via the connector.
5. Create vacuum in the graduated pitcher with your LAICA vacuum machine.
6. Remove the vacuum connector once the vacuum operation is completed.
7. Blend in manual mode by setting the knob for 15 seconds at a speed 7 and then increasing it to speed 10 for an additional 30 seconds.
8. Open the lid by reading in the air, pouring into the glasses and … welcome to the tropics!